MICROBLADING & MICROSHADING
Two sessions are necessary to perfect the design, performed 6-12 weeks apart. If you have an existing brow tattoo, a consultation is required before setting an appointment.
A 20% is required to secure your appointment. This deposit will be applied to the cost of your treatment and is non-refundable. In the event that you need to reschedule, please allow 48 hours advance notice so that your deposit can be applied to the new appointment time.
Oily, thin, sun damaged, scarred or mature skin will not retain tattooed hair strokes (Microblading) and may be better suited to a shaded powder technique (Microshading) at your artist's discretion.
Please click here for Microblading/Microshading FAQ.
Before your appointment:
* Please take a moment to read the Microblading/Microshading FAQ and Microblading/Microshading Aftercare Instructions. You can find these attached to your appointment confirmation email as well.
* Discontinue use of blood thinners such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or fish oil supplements for 3 days prior to your treatment.
* Keep alcohol consumption to a minimum 3 days prior to your treatment.
* Do not wax or tweeze your brows for one week prior to your treatment.
* You might want to wash your hair, as you will need to avoid getting your brows wet in the week following your procedure.
* No chemical peels or use of retinol for two weeks prior to procedure.
* Sign the digital consent form located in your confirmation email.
On the day of your appointment, it's a good idea to minimize caffeine intake. Please wear your makeup as you normally would (or no makeup, if that's your style) so that we can get a feel for your aesthetic and the way you like your eyebrows.