MICROBLADING & MICROSHADING
2 sessions- $750
Two sessions are necessary to perfect the design, performed 8 weeks apart. If you have an existing brow tattoo, a consultation is required before setting an appointment.
A $150 deposit is required to secure your appointment. This deposit will be applied to the cost of your treatment and is non-refundable. In the event that you need to reschedule, please allow 48 hours advance notice so that your deposit can be applied to the new appointment time.
Please click here for Microblading/Microshading FAQ.
Pricing for touch-ups:
Your first touch-up after the initial appointment is included in the initial treatment price, as long as you schedule within 3 months of first appointment. Most people have a fabulous result after their first two appointments, and won't need a touch-up for at least a year. If you feel the need for a color boost before then, please refer to the pricing below:
First touch-up: $0
Touch-up at 0-3 months: $150
Touch-up at 3-6 months: $225
Touch-up at 6-12 months: $275
Touch-up at 1-2 years: $350
Touch-up at 2+ years: $400
Before your appointment:
* Please take a moment to read the Microblading/Microshading FAQ and Microblading/Microshading Aftercare Instructions. You can find these attached to your appointment confirmation email as well.
* Discontinue use of blood thinners such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or fish oil supplements for 3 days prior to your treatment.
* Keep alcohol consumption to a minimum 3 days prior to your treatment.
* Do not wax or tweeze your brows for one week prior to your treatment.
* You might want to wash your hair, as you will need to avoid getting your brows wet in the week following your procedure.
* No chemical peels or use of retinol for two weeks prior to procedure.
* Sign the digital consent form and pre-treatment questionnaire located in your confirmation email.
On the day of your appointment, it's a good idea to minimize caffeine intake. Please wear your makeup as you normally would (or no makeup, if that's your style) so that I can get a feel for your aesthetic and the way you like your eyebrows.